Pure Chaos is well what it says, it’s pure chaos. For five days straight, we will have blogs that has an incredibly wide range of subjects. This will include blogs on: the remaking of the Sims 4 meals, reviews, life updates, guest blogs, storytime blogs and so much more. It will be pure chaos where one day I share a recipe and, on another day, I share a silly storytime blog.
Here are the blogs of our most recent pure chaos week for reference.
- A Story From My Past. One Decade Later.
- Remaking Sims 4 Meals | Normal Cooking Level One: Hamburger Cake | Part 11
- Let’s Catch Up | Life Update and My Goals For 2020
- My Experience With Fiverr | Website Review
- Logo Reveal | Meet The New Website Mascot
Important Cliff Notes
- As pure chaos starts out our blog month, there is quite some time between our pure chaos weeks. Our next pure chaos week is only on the 30th of March.
- All of my recent blog changes are on a trail of sorts until June. In June, we will revisit the new update schedule and adjust to any changes that might be needed. After our first pure chaos week in January, I already saw some tweaks that could make it even better but I will wait for the next pure chaos week to see if it’s really needed or possible.
Thank you so much for reading and I will see you in a click!
This page was last updated in January 2020.