Dear Diary is the second part of blog month. For the next three weeks, we will have a new dear diary entry every single Monday.
Dear diary is where we buckle down and talk about serious topics. I see this as my confession corner. It’s my diary. This is where I will talk about my struggles with depression, anxiety, suicide, infertility…anything mental health-related, and so much more.
Here are the most recent dear diary entries to use as a reference.
- I Felt Like A Stranger In My Home Country
- A Lesson From My Depression
- Frightened Little Bird | A Poem From A Healing Heart | Depression And Abuse
Important Cliff Notes
- Once dear dairy wraps up, there will be a short break which will be followed by Writing Corner month. This means that there is quite some time between our dear diary weeks. Our next dear dairy week is only on the 6th of April.
- All of my recent blog changes are on a trail of sorts until June. In June, we will revisit the new update schedule and adjust to any changes that might be needed.
Thank you so much for reading and I will see you in a click!
This page was last updated in January 2020.